I just wanted to share a little something... on Saturday,
I was driving down the road and came upon a man
on the side of the road.... He is a man I have seen before...
many times actually.... He sets up out on Lakeshore Parkway...
He has a loud speaker...and many large banners....The banners
quote John 3:16...and tell of Jesus' love... and of course...HONK IF
YOU KNOW JESUS.... On Saturday, I had READ and KELLEY in the
car.... we were approaching the intersection where this man was
proclaiming GOD's LOVE to all who could hear him.... i wondered,
" is this guy really making a difference? does anybody pay attention...
and really, has anyone come to know Jesus through him?..." and no
sooner did those thoughts leave my mind....the stop light turned
RED... we were stopped right next to him...it took no time for my
sweet READ to look out the window and ask "what's that mama?"...
I simply told him that the man was telling people about JESUS and
His love... in hopes that someone would ask JESUS into their heart...
He had a simple reply "oh".... the light turned green.... and I looked
back at READ and asked..." Would you like to ask JESUS into YOUR
heart?"...he had another simple reply..."YES"... so at the next stop light,
READ and I prayed... If you could have only heard his soft little words...
asking JESUS to come and live in his heart.....your heart would have
overflowed with JOY...mine did......
SO, if you are ever driving down LAKESHORE...and you see that man...
and you wonder, like i did, if he is really making a difference...HE IS!!!
I THANK GOD for HIM....and don't forget to HONK!!!
3 comments:
charlotte, that is precious....i just teared up....sweet little read....love yall and cant wait to reunite at the happy castle..
so sweet, char! I'm sure you will enjoy remembering that special time for the rest of your life.
That is so sweet. I know you are so happy. Miss you bunches.
Post a Comment